Mountain View Women bring women of all ages together for friendship and growth and to reach out and widen our circles with God’s love through the life of Jesus. Romans 15:13
Our Core Values
- Team – We value teamwork that’s expressed by women of diverse social, economical and cultural status as they purposefully connect as women of God.
- Relevance – We value ministry that is socially significant, age relevant, and adapting to the interest and needs of 21st century women.
- Excellence – We value excellence in life and ministry as an attitude that honors God.
- Community – We value community that exudes a life-giving spirit through passionate praise and worship and a loving atmosphere.
- Leadership – We value the equipping of women to lead and succeed and increase their influences within our community.
- Wisdom – We value the pursuit of wisdom through the word of God that directs us to the principle-focused, balanced life that God has intended us for.
“May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace-so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”