Our Core Values
- Team – We value teamwork that’s expressed by women of diverse social, economical and cultural status as they purposefully connect as women of God.
- Relevance – We value ministry that is socially significant, age relevant, and adapting to the interest and needs of 21st century women.
- Excellence – We value excellence in life and ministry as an attitude that honors God.
- Community – We value community that exudes a life-giving spirit through passionate praise and worship and a loving atmosphere.
- Leadership – We value the equipping of women to lead and succeed and increase their influences within our community.
- Wisdom – We value the pursuit of wisdom through the word of God that directs us to the principle-focused, balanced life that God has intended us for.
“May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace-so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”